who is the new RB gonna be then?

It’ll depend on Cash.

and he won’t be Young 

see what I did there! 😉😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

who is the new RB gonna be then?

Juan Foyth from Villarreal? If so, I can't imagine we would then go for Pau Torres as well from them. Although, I would love it to be Denzil Dumfries. 

Edited by Villarocker
Addition

18 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yeah but you dropped Kamara.  No way McGinn or Ramsey gets in the team before him to any Villa fan surely?  I just can’t imagine at the moment why anybody would pick an eleven that doesn’t have Kamara in midfield, I didn’t even realise anybody debated that.

You should definitely continue to point out that I've picked the wrong player in my made up version of the Villa squad. I still haven't received the message clearly enough.

Villatalk 🙄

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tubby said:

You should definitely continue to point out that I've picked the wrong player in my made up version of the Villa squad. I still haven't received the message clearly enough.

Villatalk 🙄

Glad I could help, I’m making friends everywhere today 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Just had an alert come up on my phone to say that Kamara had been dropped from someone’s made up team. Can anyone shed some light on this? 

I can only submit a redacted version of events. Will that do?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Yeah but you dropped Kamara.  No way McGinn or Ramsey gets in the team before him to any Villa fan surely?  I just can’t imagine at the moment why anybody would pick an eleven that doesn’t have Kamara in midfield, I didn’t even realise anybody debated that.

Must have been an error surely 🫠 and no thanks to Jonathan David, Watkins can stay and start hes earned every right by getting 15 this season, we should have two new players either side  just off Ollie that can chip in with 10 or so goals each, even if young had stayed we would still be in for a new RB. 

Required

2x Wide forwards

1x Central mid 

1x RB

1x GK

No need for a new centre back personally, Ezri, Mingsy and Big Diego will be enough as well as Callum (if he stays)

Asencio is a talent but will he be motivated with us based on where hes coming from at that age 🤔 Ferran Torres is at Barca but hes 23 and hasn’t won half as much so should be a lot more motivation there

At least either Torres or Williams needs to be signing for us… would love both of course id be doing cartwheels all around villa park if we could make that happen. 

Also sign up Dario Osorio 21 yr old Chilean wizard 🇨🇱 we can develop him and play him in cup games 

Edited by RicRic

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

Villatalk 🙄

You did WHAT now???!

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Kyle Walker could be a very clever shout / bit of business now that Young is out. 33, still pacy (for now), can defend and attack.

I’ve heard the name mentioned few times.He’s a starter at Citeh so is it even remotely possible?

Edited by MarkLillis

5 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

I’ve heard the name mentioned few times.He’s a starter at Citeh so is it even remotely possible?

Hardly every game. Pep will fancy new blood in that position soon. Guess it all depends what Walker wants to do 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Kyle Walker could be a very clever shout / bit of business now that Young is out. 33, still pacy (for now), can defend and attack.

No thanks, don't want him here and getting his part out around town.

There's enough nobs there as it is. Mate.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, est1874 said:

not that good on the ball tho.

I reckon Emery would prefer a ball playing fullback (who can also play the right side of the 3).

Walker would be an outrageously good pickup for a couple of seasons. 

He's basically A. Young, but quicker and stronger. 

Can't see City letting him go, but then, they're playing this weird inverted fullback thing and they randomly let Cancelo go. Even if they did let him go, all the top clubs in the world would be sniffing around. 

• Haha 1

I don't dispute we need a RB - but what has happened to Kessler Hayden?

Wasn't he given a 6 or 7 year contract a couple of years ago, and the loans were meant to be the thing that made him - and I thought he did well.
Only 20 and looked the bits going forward.