Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Guest av1
1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

He has a buyout clause of €1bn apparently!

I guess that means he’ll by going to Chelsea for €2bn 

:trollface:

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Can’t say I remember much of him at City, and I don’t watch Barca. I just watched a YouTube video of him and I must say my first impression was that he seems like a carbon copy of El Ghazi. 

When I watch him he always seems to score but his record is actually not that impressive when I dont see him play 😂

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

We’ll be linked with the whole Barca squad by the start of the window.

I like these mustard yellow shirts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

We’ll be linked with the whole Barca squad by the start of the window.

I think the media will link us to everyone but I’d be surprised if we buy anyone from them to be honest. Feels like that would have to be breaking some kind of rule if a transfer goes through while he’s working for both teams. 

• Like 1

Marca are under the impression that we want Vlahovic. I think Marca's journalists are on something.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2023/05/04/6453c973e2704e316c8b45af.html

The month of May has just begun, and the transfer market is already on fire. Aston Villa has not only succeeded in recruiting Mateu Alemany, the Barcelona Director of Football, but is also looking to hiring Ferran Torres. The English team wants to strengthen its lead and, as MARCA has learned, is willing to pay more than one hundred million euros for the Valencian and for Dusan Vlahovic, Serbian striker for Juventus.

The Villa Park team is willing to offer an amount, at least, similar to the one that Barcelona paid to Manchester City in January 2022: 55 million euros, which could rise to 65 depending on some variables. In fact, the figures handled by Aston Villa executives and managers is to spend more than 100 million euros on the signings of Ferran Torres and Dusan Vlahovic. The Turin institution paid 81 million to Fiorentina in the winter market of 2022. The desire of the Premier league entity is to sign both.

If we was to get anyone one from Barcelona, would love us to go for Alarcón who’s a right winger/forward and Pedrola who can play anywhere across the front both young but already been in the main squad for games

21 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Would love it if we managed to get both, can’t see it tho

These are the kind of players we'll be linked with all summer... 

Young highly talented players who are struggling at a big club for whatever reason (manager, tactics, etc.) but Emery thinks he can get the best out of them with his coaching methods and in his system.

I honestly think both are a bit out of reach right now but I think all it takes is one huge signing to open the door for others to join quickly.

Just now, KMitch said:

Young highly talented players who are struggling at a big club for whatever reason (manager, tactics, etc.) but Emery thinks he can get the best out of them with his coaching methods and in his system.

I honestly think both are a bit out of reach right now but I think all it takes is one huge signing to open the door for others to join quickly.

Beats being linked with miguel every summer

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Exactly + qualifying for Europe will help