Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I think Archer is decent, but if you count Duran winning the penalty as an assist, they have the same amount of goal contributions in the league this year.

Archer's played 1300 minutes, Duran 145.

To be a little fair on Cam, he's playing up front for one of the least productive sides in Premier League history. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I think Archer is decent, but if you count Duran winning the penalty as an assist, they have the same amount of goal contributions in the league this year.

Winning a penalty should never be counted as an assist in a million years.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

lol at the reaction to the penalty. 

How is there even any uproar over it? It's ridiculous. It's a blatant pen, clearly kicks Duran's foot. Dumb **** (the people complaining).

Edited by Tom13

2 hours ago, Risso said:

Winning a penalty should never be counted as an assist in a million years.

And yet if Ramsey hadn't kicked the bottom of his foot, he's got a yard or two of space to shoot and potentially score, or pass.  So winning that penalty led directly to a goal-scoring opportunity. 

7 minutes ago, supermon said:

I'm glad he went down softly, stay on your feet and you don't get that penalty. We need more nastiness in our team, he did the clever thing and got the team 3 points

I honestly don't think it was even soft.  I've had the bottom of my foot kicked while moving - sent me flying!

And I was carrying a bit more timber than young Jhon.... :)   

10 hours ago, Tom13 said:

How is there even any uproar over it? It's ridiculous. It's a blatant pen, clearly kicks Duran's foot. Dumb **** (the people complaining).

It’s never a penalty. He dived, but it benefitted us so we don’t care. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Risso said:

Nonsense. Officially, where? He's not credited with an assist anywhere. Premier League main website, BBC, Whoscored, nope.

It's an fantasy PL thing.

I do think some should be assists, but opta and many official sources clearly disagree.

Getting chopped down in the box? You've won that penalty.

Putting a corner in and some dumb defender punches it away above his head. Have you won that penalty? Not for me.

That's probably why Opta and whoever don't give them. Too much grey.

Â