Jhon Durán

PieFacE

His physicality is perfect for how we play, and he’s only going to get better.

Special mention to Pau Torres for that assist. If that was John Stones it would be on repeat all day tomorrow on SSN, either side of the 2 transfer spunk trumpets repeating the same shit every 15 minutes.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Chuffed he got another goal and played 60 minutes. You can see the difference between January and now in his play. Far quicker without the ball than with it still but that will be worked on . Serious potential  . Reminds me of Gabby in that he has natural gifts that need adding to with coaching, but the basis of a frightening player is already there. 

I mentioned earlier, it's because he takes massive strides like a sprinter which makes his touches heavy when dribbling fast. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ForeroGabe said:

Should have had two today. Love this guy and he’s only 19, imagine what he’ll be at 22 with a couple seasons of Prem experience under his belt. 

When he hit the cross bar with that shot against City last year I knew he was special. As a Colombian so happy to see him doing well 

I still can't even comprehend that shot the power he put on it whilst facing away is like nothing I've ever seen. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I still can't even comprehend that shot the power he put on it whilst facing away is like nothing I've ever seen. 

17 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Yeah his shot power is insane. He’s definitely going to cause some limp wrists….

You guys are reminding me of Batistuta! 🤩

I’ve got a soft spot for players that play with a smile on their face (not many these days)… Jhon is that kind of guy…

Really hope he goes from strength to strength here… he’s already a bit of a fan favourite 😆

• Thanks 2

It’s a clear no brainer between Duran and Archer for the way we play to be fair.

That’s without even thinking how frighteningly good Duran will be in 2/3 years time with Emery coaching him. He’s a very lucky boy to have that so early in his career. Pure baby benteke vibes. 

• Like 1

Great finish from Duràn, but yeah the pass from Torres was perfection.

Duràn is strong, quick and does have a great shot on him, unlucky not to get a second against Hibs.

Still lots to work on but think we'll be seeing alot of him this season.

Â