The Last of Us (Warning: spoilers for most recent episode openly discussed!!)

Stevo985

Will put in a spoiler

Spoiler

They can speed the hospital stuff up as long as they nail the ending

David is going to get cut short though and I think on reflection come the end if the woman in KC gets more screen time and better development than David that'll be disappointing

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Bella Ramsey is 19, so 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bnig91n0vnzwml39n5

Bit like Jenna Ortega. 

Not sure how old she is supposed to be as Wednesday but she's 21 in real life. 

Love the cleavage gif though 😜

I've never played the game so have no real attachment to the story or the characters, I've found it good mainly because I'm trying to get my head around how they got the post-apocalyptic world to look like it does.  Either the most amazing computer imagery I've seen or the most insanely expensive set designs.  The story is OK, I find the guy a better actor than the girl but he was great in Narcos too and this must be her first major role so expected.  The gay episode seemed a bit like the fly episode of Breaking Bad to me but still worth a watch.

Edit: also the diarrhea joke was a 10/10

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've never played the game so have no real attachment to the story or the characters, I've found it good mainly because I'm trying to get my head around how they got the post-apocalyptic world to look like it does.  Either the most amazing computer imagery I've seen or the most insanely expensive set designs.  The story is OK, I find the guy a better actor than the girl but he was great in Narcos too and this must be her first major role so expected.  The gay episode seemed a bit like the fly episode of Breaking Bad to me but still worth a watch.

And in Game Of Thrones. He was a perfect Oberyn Martell.

18 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

The fly episode was bizarre and pointless, I don’t think it’s even remotely comparable to episode 3 of this but it’s all about opinions I guess.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The fly episode was bizarre and pointless, I don’t think it’s even remotely comparable to episode 3 of this but it’s all about opinions I guess.

That fly ep was just the luvies showing how they could write a bit of theatre, a long winded 2 hander written purely for the art darling. Ep 3 of last of us I think attempted the same thing - but with two disposable characters - and so early in the run - I thought it was all quite odd...

and pedro pascal just seems like a made for TV actor, he's done some films but nothing ever seems to click, was in kingsman and wonder woman, he's going to clean up next awards season

he's also the mandalorian in case anyone didnt know

19 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Either the most amazing computer imagery I've seen or the most insanely expensive set designs. 

both

that HBO money plus Druckmann said on the podcast that they found a lot of special effects companies were huge fans of the game so they had their pick of who they could use, they use weta, same company that did LOTR and avatar

• Like 1

I can't ever shake the Evangelion live action concept art from my mind whenever I hear Weta mentioned. That was nearly 20 years ago, incredible. 

I don't think I'd trust even HBO with that...

Â