Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

I don't see a player swap happening. Whoever we would want to offer them, that they'd remotely like to have, is going to want too much in wages for a French team. 

That said, it's a moot point as that account is talking out its arse.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

The way we do business now and have done under nswe tells me we’ve most likely moved on to different targets and this transfer won’t be happening. The info being bandied about is mostly old news. 

Nah doubt this very much, im 75% sure this deal is happening and will be done by monday 🙌🏽, £35 million including add ons ✅ … just my guess by the way im certainly not ITK

Edited by RicRic
  • Shocked 1

Phil's drop off in form has been an odd one. 

You can point to three key incidents  -injury,  his loss of a place in the Brazil squad and Gerrard's departure - as potential factors. But to go from the start he had with us to zero goals and zero assists this season suggests a deeper malaise. 

A shame - because his name and profile alone has boosted our profile in places like Spain and France etc. 

Things like that can make a difference when it comes to attracting other quality players. 

Phillippe Coutinho at only 70 per cent of the player he was could still make a difference for us on the pitch too. Much less than that and you are talking about a glorified ambassador. 

36 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

The way we do business now and have done under nswe tells me we’ve most likely moved on to different targets and this transfer won’t be happening. The info being bandied about is mostly old news. 

Don’t agree, it always goes quiet and then it suddenly happens from nowhere.  Duran a classic example his month….a few rumours, goes quiet for a week or two, then wham bam he’s signed.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Don’t agree, it always goes quiet and then it suddenly happens from nowhere.  Duran a classic example his month….a few rumours, goes quiet for a week or two, then wham bam he’s signed.

This one is different to the Duran one though in that there’s been quite a bit of reporting on it. Somewhere between Rashica and Duran I’d say. 

Edited by Sulberto21

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

This one is different to the Duran one though in that there’s been quite a bit of reporting on it. Somewhere between Rashica and Duran is day. 

There actually hasn’t been a lot of new reporting though which is the key point, it’s just rehash after rehash of the same thing with no new detail.  The player swap (which I think is BS) is the first new thing, if you read the other reporting the same thing written two weeks ago was the same yesterday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

There actually hasn’t been a lot of new reporting though which is the key point, it’s just rehash after rehash of the same thing with no new detail.  The player swap (which I think is BS) is the first new thing, if you read the other reporting the same thing written two weeks ago was the same yesterday.

That’s fair enough. 

maybe hector’s lyrics have knocked my confidence in this going through. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

This one is different to the Duran one though in that there’s been quite a bit of reporting on it. Somewhere between Rashica and Duran I’d say. 

Who is this Rashica of whom you speak prey tell?

• Haha 1

Â