Pre Match Thread

rjw63

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Bailey I agree, he’s been terrible, but I think Buendia still has a place in this side.

Yep. I like Emi and think he will improve. He is always busy and we looked brighter whenever he came on for Coutinho under Gerrard.

33 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I have a bad feeling about this match. 

I really really hope I will have egg on my face come 10pm. 

Leeds are a potential banana skin for any side at any random time.

Let's just hope we are competent enough to squash that.

It's unacceptable to me that Bailey is starting based on his recent performances. If he goes out and does well I guess people will call this a masterstroke but what message does this send to the overall squad? Play shit and get rewarded for it with a run in this side.

This is why we are where we are for so many years. Zero mentality of having to earn the shirt, just play all the record signings up top together, that'll do it.

6 minutes ago, est1874 said:

It's unacceptable to me that Bailey is starting based on his recent performances. If he goes out and does well I guess people will call this a masterstroke but what message does this send to the overall squad? Play shit and get rewarded for it with a run in this side.

This is why we are where we are for so many years. Zero mentality of having to earn the shirt, just play all the record signings up top together, that'll do it.

Blame Gerrard for leaving us with no width.