Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, Tayls said:

He’ll play on the left and Digne will be LB. No overlap. I’ll also be surprised if we signed him for £9.75. We played with wingers under Smith quite often! 

According to Transfermarkt he hasn't played anywhere other than LB for 3 years, and even then it was three appearances at LM, probably to cover an injury. There's no way we've bought him as anything other than an option at LB.

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

According to Transfermarkt he hasn't played anywhere other than LB for 3 years, and even then it was three appearances at LM, probably to cover an injury. There's no way we've bought him as anything other than an option at LB.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Emery decided to throw him on late in a game as a winger to attack tired defenses but yeah I highly doubt we signed him to be a LW.

37 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

It can't be we haven't stopped spending for 4 years now and have little to show for it in way of improvement. We have alot of dead money in this team thanks to Gerrard, Purslow and Lange.

Absolutely. One down two to go. 

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He has huge pace  huge acceleration and huge stamina.  I am too old for FIFA but he is quicker than all the other left backs it seems in the prem.and 10 quicker than Targett and Digne whatever that means.

It means he’s at least faster than me. 

• Haha 1

Well. Judging him on his YouTube vid he will be the quickest fullback we have had on the books since kyle walker. He looks like he has an Ash Young type build so his age will not be as much of a problem as say a Rooney or Shaw  

Â