Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

I keep thinking how crazy that Newcastle 3 nil home win was last season with Moreno and Ramsey linking up and Buendia driving and picking out passes. And how none of them have been available this season and we have done so well. 

Imagine the excuses that would be coming out from Steven had we lost three first teamers 😂

• Haha 1

Just brings something so different down the left side. Rapid, tricky, brave in the build up. 

Digne has done well and is a good rotation option but Moreno gels so well with how Unai wants us to play. 

39 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Comfortably winning MOTM poll. Lots of comments before HT awful, rusty, rubbish, get him off at HT, must be subbed.

I guess the goal erased those

Your first mistake is going to the match thread.

• Haha 1

Scores the game winning goal on his return, so happy for him. 

It'll be interesting to see how Emery approaches these upcoming league games, especially Man City and Arsenal. I think he'll probably revert back to giving Digne and Moreno 45 minutes each vs Bournemouth but giving Digne the bulk of the gametime against Man City and Arsenal.

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Comfortably winning MOTM poll. Lots of comments before HT awful, rusty, rubbish, get him off at HT, must be subbed.

I guess the goal erased those

The Garth Crooks factor!

In all seriousness, it's great to have him back and I thought he got better as the game went on. Chuffed from him to get the winner too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Yeah, he had a fairly rough first half. Well taken goal and minutes in the bank though.

The exact same happened on his debut against Leeds wasnt it ? Replaced Digne and had a torrid time. And then bar the odd game just got better and better. Good news is he doesnt seem any slower. 

• Like 1

Â