Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Digne is absolutely ripping it up tbf I'm not sure he gets back in at the minute so it's great for him not to be rushed as this club has a habit of doing recently.

Agreed but for me its the acse if digne gets injured we are stuffed

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Digne is absolutely ripping it up tbf I'm not sure he gets back in at the minute so it's great for him not to be rushed as this club has a habit of doing recently.

I agree Digne has been very good and I don’t think Alex will just walk back into the team, but also feel it will only be a matter of time. 

55 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Different players for different situations. Digne is good at crossing from deep, but Moreno can outpace defenders and either shoot or cut the ball back for others, and we are really missing that attacking option on the left with Ramsey out as well. Hope he hasn't had too big a setback as we miss his energy both in attack and defence.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Maybe, but Moreno has much more to his game, that's a fact.

Blimey what an injury this has been. Literally came on against Liverpool and a few minutes later he’s properly ducked his hamstring. He’s going to take some time to get up to speed. Need him 100% for December that’s for sure with the fixture congestion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Blimey what an injury this has been. Literally came on against Liverpool and a few minutes later he’s properly ducked his hamstring. He’s going to take some time to get up to speed. Need him 100% for December that’s for sure with the fixture congestion. 

It was a great challenge from memory as well. Crucial point that got us Europe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

What is the likely return date for him? I had no idea this was like a 6 month injury. 

tbf he came back about a month ago, was training and on the bench for a game, but he apparently said he hamstring didnt feel good and he went back in to treatment for the last month.

hopefully not long.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

tbf he came back about a month ago, was training and on the bench for a game, but he apparently said he hamstring didnt feel good and he went back in to treatment for the last month.

hopefully not long.

I thought he had come back. It's very similar to Ramsey in that respect then.

53 minutes ago, turvontour said:

What is the likely return date for him? I had no idea this was like a 6 month injury. 

In his last pre-match conference Emery said two to three weeks for both Moreno and Ramsey. I would say after the next international break in that case, which would hopefully make them available for Spurs.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

hopefully not long.

It's like with Bailey where it is medically cleared but it's really easy to re-injure and the player doesn't fully trust it. 

• Like 1

Â