Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Morgan is a little more rugged in his look whereas Alex I just wanna wrap him up and hold him tight……

Speak for yourself, I want to give him a rusty trombone

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Welcome Alex. Now sit down and watch this before you get started and know what it means to play for and represent this club. A few on Sunday could do with doing the same

Might be a hard watch if he don’t have a bean of English 😂

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

Got that butter ready I see well played sir…..

It makes things slipp.....man this thread got weird. I've just realised what I'm actually typing.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

its an interesting signing, as its clearly an Emery signing, wonder if that will be "clearly" the case with any other signings we do.

You'd have to ask what Johan Lange's purpose is now. 

Interesting article about the signing and potential plan for him..

[...]

So, why have Aston Villa decided to splash out to bring the 29-year-old Spaniard to Villa Park?

Similarities and Differences to Digne

If we’re going for a side-by-side comparison, some things immediately jump out when comparing Digne and Moreno. The main one is that Moreno is quick—explosive, even. He marauds up and down the left flank, whether carrying the ball or not, at a rate of knots. Digne has plenty of strengths, but searing pace is not necessarily one of them, and Emery has form for wanting dynamic, quick full-backs to provide the width in his teams, especially when not playing traditional wingers.

But let’s take a deeper dive, [...]

ranks.football

• Thanks 1

Â