Pre match thread

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It's enough now. Needs to get rid of them. Watkins, McGinn, Konsa and Mings all so far past sell by date the club is gunning for 12th if we ever have a single one in a starting line up

I agree which is sad cause I used to really rate these. Ollie especially has become progressively worse,I'm not sure what happened. 

Cant believe the negativity in this thread in Unai's 3rd league match, its going to take time no doubt, but we havent been half as bad as some of the moaning on here, and not just moaning some of it is hysterical

• Like 1

Negatives: Luiz is having a mare. Mings and Konsa yet again being found out against top class opponents. Olsen looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights but, is at least making saves. More and more missed chances from our forwards. Referee is useless 

Positives: Score isn't higher so we're not finished off just yet. Luiz didn't get booked for that foul on Robertson. We created chances to score. McGinn playing his best for a while. Kamara looks an unreal player for us. 

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

We haven’t done too badly, should have scored and most of the times Liverpool have got in they’ve been offside.

That being said I can’t see us getting back into this and I can’t see us not conceding again.

For some reason I'm positive about the second half. 

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Cant believe the negativity in this thread in Unai's 3rd league match, its going to take time no doubt, but we havent been half as bad as some of the moaning on here, and not just moaning some of it is hysterical

Winge, winge, winge. Like spoilt brats.

• Like 2