World Cup: Matches

Genie

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

It’s all about legacy 

I've no doubt this will be the trophy he remembers the most, but nobody can seriously say that a game won on penalties defines him as the best

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

You think he's the best player in history but you wouldn't have if they'd not won on penalties tonight? Two kicks from other players go the other way, and he's no longer the best? Are you well?

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You think he's the best player in history but you wouldn't have if they'd not won on penalties tonight? Two kicks from other players go the other way, and he's no longer the best? Are you well?

Who said anything about him not being the Goat. I clearly said this makes him clear of any doubts most likely. 

Think you need to take the time to consider what people write and what it means before you jump on people who you don't agree with. 

And don't try and mock my health with your stupidity. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've no doubt this will be the trophy he remembers the most, but nobody can seriously say that a game won on penalties defines him as the best

He had a good game though too

You could say the final vs ze germans where he set up about 4 higuain chances he was better but they lost... Such is football

3 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Who said anything about him not being the Goat. I clearly said this makes him clear of any doubts most likely. 

13 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Messi officially proclaimed the Goat now i think. 

I think you can probably see why I inferred that your view of his "GOAT"ness was hinging on this. 

Either way, I think he's the best ever no matter what had happened today, but I really don't care enough to want to fall out over it, no hard feelings.

Edited by Davkaus

1 minute ago, TomC said:

OK Argie haters...admit that you're at least happy for our Emi!

P.S. I noticed that all the talk of a biased ref went away in the second half after lots of decisions went France's way.

He was a shit ref for both of em 

• Like 1