World Cup: Matches

Genie

What a game that was, over the moon for Martinez. I mean did you see that celebration with the Golden Glove, cheeky bugger 🤣 It's going to be hard trying to keep hold of him now, that will be challenging. 

The right team won in the end. Messi is the greatest of all time, blown away by how good he was today. Mbappe carried this French side. 

Edited by MachoFantastico

27 minutes ago, birdman said:

I think keepers are fully entitled to have their moment and do whatever they can do to help their team. They're confined to the box much of the game watching and hoping their team mates can get a result. When they are called upon in a shoot out it is their time to step up and make a difference in any way they can.

That’s fine, but I know full well that if Jordan Pickford was taking his time walking around his penalty box whilst Danny Ings waited to take his pen… then chucked the ball 20 yards away for Ings fetch it, before mouthing off at Ings then jumping around on his line, you (and any Villa fan tbh) would be saying “**** hell, Pickford is such a massive bellend”.