Unai Emery

PeterSw

10 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I love Unai. We weren’t great tonight and we looked really tired and yet he still managed to engineer an unbelievable win against an excellent team. He is also so humble and diligent. What’s not to love?!

I was chatting to a guy this morning who is a massive arsenal fan. He admitted that Villa had become his second team and was amazed at the style of our football. He said that Unai was really defensive at Arsenal. Sometimes things are just meant to be. Long may it continue. UTV. UTU.

I've had that from so many Utd fans, some of whom say they want to support Villa now, to which I tell them to **** off.

Thank you Unai, I genuinely think he is currently the best in the world.  

• Like 1

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a trumph of pragmatism in motion. No arrogance to think you can play your game and win. We win because he is obssessed in finding weaknesses in the opposition. We win because yet again he puts subs on at the right time. Cash and Dendocker changed the flow of the game . Not back to us but to a more even game. 

Genius. 

• Like 2

Why on earth would he leave when he's achieving things here that will make him a PL managerial legend, not just an all time great at our club.

If he gets us into the CL alone he will get more praise than he ever will at another club. He has total control here too, and seems to be having the time of his life here. Madness to say he'll leave IMO. 

Such is his humility and will to succeed that he’ll be telling everyone it’s December and game week 16. I genuinely believe we will win the league title at least once if he stays here for 5/6 seasons. I also believe we’ll get CL this season by finishing top4.

Edited by Sulberto21

Â