Unai Emery

PeterSw

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

The answer in the press conference about 11.30 is so good.

He says in effect when a new manager comes in everyone is keen to step up and work, but you can tell he thinks the players have dropped off slightly. 

This will not be stood for. They are getting grilled.

Absolutely. Class coach - just feels a really good fit. 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

The answer in the press conference about 11.30 is so good.

He says in effect when a new manager comes in everyone is keen to step up and work, but you can tell he thinks the players have dropped off slightly. 

This will not be stood for. They are getting grilled.

Just seems a class above to anyone we've had that I can remember, even Houllier. Very sharp guy, and doesn't mince words. When he said Duran is one for the future, I'm not going to chuck him into PL games against the best players in the world, I'm not stupid to do that. Can't remember one of our managers ever being this frank.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, StuL said:

I must admit, I'm not a fan of Emery. His style of play is too negative for my liking. From his comments when he joined I was expecting us to control games more. He's got points on the board but so did Gerrard when he first arrived. I also thought he'd have given a chance to some of the youngsters. I don't think he's given any a chance and we've played two cup games while he's been here.

🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣 go to bed 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Half of the team are absolute clowns Unai. They get coaches sacked for fun.

Get rid of them.

Nah, Gerrard was just that bad and Unai is just that good. This is what happens when you replace one of the worst managers in our history with one of the most accomplished.

3 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

United at home. 

Third kit. 

What curse will Don Unai lift next?

The trophy curse.

Next season of course...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WHY said:

Can’t stand the majority of our fan base at the best of times but when they start questioning the best manager this club has ever employed it only confirms what I know. Well done Unai for shutting the idiots up. UTV!

There's no accounting for taste. Quality, quality manager. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

There's no accounting for taste. Quality, quality manager. 

On paper he’s an unbelievable appointment. We should be absolutely ecstatic to get this guy but fans still find something to moan about.

• Like 1

Â