PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things i have learned from Unai cam.

1. He has the best thumbs in football.

2. It must be amazing playing in that atmosphere

3. He isnt one to ' basque" in glory. He wants the players to have the focus that have performed on the pitch so he trudged off quickly again with those thumbs on show . 

A proper coach and all round good guy. He will never get splinters in his ass as he never sits down

• Haha 1

Breath of fresh air this. Long way to go but the feel good factor is definitely coming back. That claustrophobic feeling under Gerrard has gone. Fantastic appointment and unanimous support. Once again, all credit to NSWE!

18 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

It's like having Tim Sherwood back on the touchline.

Sure is but only one small difference onces a fraud and the other has the CV and can actually manage

Other than that they are the same ! ;)

I fully expected Emery could get that kind of a performance out of these players, and they are good players, I just didn't expect to see it this soon.

Credit to him for getting his messages/ideas across so quickly, and credit to the players for taking them on board and implementing them so effectively.

There's still plenty of work to be done, he knows the level he wants us to reach, and he knows what is required to get us there. Next step is to get an away performance to match this one, our home form is good and that alone is probably good enough to keep us up, but if we can get some away form going, that's when you know we are in with a shout of a decent finish.

United, despite what some say, are not a bad team, but they were made to look like one. I saw so much of what we'd been lacking, there was so much movement, pressing, organisation, energy... keep producing that and we'll keep winning games.

I think these next few games before the break are very useful for him to fully assess the capabilities of this squad, then we'll see what happens in January, I don't think it will be as much of a clear out as many imagine, he can get the best out of these players. 

Edited by Teale's 'tache
typo in my typo
  • Like 1

Â