Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Emi and Ty have both made up for their errors on Sunday with goal-saving moments. 

Watching Konsa at right back tonight has been painful so far. He's so narrow at times it is obscene. He's getting drawn into the middle because that's his natural position and it is like he cannot help himself from doing it. Willian has half the pitch to himself and he's the constant out-ball for them. Even Sue Smith in commentary mentioned how narrow Villa are in the middle the park and Fulham are exploiting it. If she can see it we have the wrong scouser in charge ffs. 

Bednarek was poor for the goal. He stands straight and blocks that. But, he dives left and opens the goal for him to shoot at. 

McGinn's passing at times has been awful. 

Fulham simply want it more in almost every position on the pitch. They sensed blood from kick-off and Villa were like a scared victim with no ideas as to how to get out of their own half other than hoof it clear and back to Fulham. 

I think the icing on the cake was us having a corner and seconds later facing a 5 v 2 breakaway counter attack. That really was worse than schoolboy stuff. 

Bailey is poor. He's no improvement on Traore really. 

Can the manager please explain why we have to suffer watching Konsa at right back when we have Guilbert at the club and then follow that with why he loaned out Kesler-Hayden. 

• Like 1

Pundits talking the usual nonsense about how we just need the players to be more committed

Its much easier to be committed if you actually know what position you need to be on the pitch, and what you need to do on and off the ball.

We just look like we've been told to go out there try and win.

• Like 1

Just now, UpTheVilla26 said:

He's watched that half and left Ramsey & McGinn on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm honestly not sure what blackmail mcginn possibly has on Gerrard. Gerrards daughter is dating the heir to an organised crime family and that hasn't gotten him sacked so what the **** could it be. 

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Have Fulham got enough fans to fill that new stand

I wouldn’t throw stones mate. Unless this Representative for Wellingborough is sacked quickly we won’t be filling our new stand. 

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

I'm honestly not sure what blackmail mcginn possibly has on Gerrard. Gerrards daughter is dating the heir to an organised crime family and that hasn't gotten him sacked so what the **** could it be. 

What do you expect from Pancakes brood? 😉