Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We havent we have a uttee shit manager

I agree that the manager is no good. The squad isn’t much better either. We have spent a lot on poor players.

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm hopefully ~10th is readily achievable if we sack this word removed tomorrow.

No it isn't because we've got a horrible run of games coming up. 

Gonna be a dog fight regardless who comes in and people better come to terms with it. Owners left this way too late. 

I'd take 17th right now. 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Garbage.

The players have downed tools and the manager is out of ideas, out of place and out of time.

Everyone knows.

It looks that way. Fulham are running rings around us, it’s embarrassing!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

I dont see why youd do that. Better to have him gone tonight.

The team is playing for him. We just need a change to change things up. We'd be better off with them playing for Gerrard than just waiting for a new coach to join

He can't be given anymore **** games, it's gone so far beyond a joke it's ridiculous. 

Fulham should have finished us off in that first half ffs. Hopefully just 45 minutes to go before the clown is finally done. 

Wow. That was awful. You can throw as much blame at Gerrard as you like, which he fully deserves of course, but the players have massively let us down there. Hardly anybody has put in a shift. Just abysmal. Can we sack the manager and three quarters of the squad at the same time? Diabolical performance by everyone.