Pre match thread

bielesibub

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Ings loves to drop deep so #watkins and Bailey to get runs into box. This is the formation to play, wide forwards, 8s to get into the box and full backs who defend.

We'll be doing lots of direct balls to front three today

It’s not when the wide forwards have trouble controlling the football. 

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

It’s not when the wide forwards have trouble controlling the football. 

Watkins and Bailey are the only fast wide forwards we have at the club. It'll be counter attacking football today

3 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I have a feeling we are hanging too much hope (for Gerrard's departure) on this game.

It is the easier games that will take him out.

We had the 3rd easiest run and we have 9 point from 9 games with 7 goals! Bournemouth beat us! We couldn't beat a poor forest side, couldn't beat 10 men of Leeds and they could have beat us at the death in that! Too many poor performances, tactics have been questionable! Same players getting picked even if they serve up a S*** Sandwich! 

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

I have a feeling we are hanging too much hope (for Gerrard's departure) on this game.

It is the easier games that will take him out.

We lose this game and we are in Relegation country.

46 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Please stop doing this.

Makes it seem as if there are people who support Gerrard more than the club, or that there are many if any " Gerrard supporters " in the first place.

Most people opinions are based on what they think is best for the club IMO

Whether they are wrong or right is another issue.

But hate the " Us Vs Them " split.

I never want us to lose regardless. I'd always rather a limp win or point. I highly doubt the board are taking things on a game by game basis, regardless of what we think.

At this point, if you genuinely think Gerrard doesn’t deserve the stick and should keep his job I’d argue that does make you a Gerrard supporter. You also aren’t the arbiter of what is said on here, it’s a forum and people are free to say what they want as long as it’s on topic and isn’t personal insults.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

We lose this game and we are in Relegation country.

If we ship more than 4 goal without scoring and Southampton win then yep bottom 3! 

Just now, calcifer said:

If we ship more than 4 goal without scoring and Southampton win then yep bottom 3! 

We are definately going to be in relegation trouble with Gerrard as manager.Its only a matter of time.