Pre match thread

bielesibub

Ings, Bailey & Watkins up front, if all else fails revert to type.

McGinn & Ramsey in the midfield 3 again.

Buendia dropped again, although he didnt play amazing in the last game, he was still the most creative player for us in that match.

Someone make it stop....please.

2 minutes ago, robby b said:

Harsh on Buendía, I think we'll miss his skill and creativity. As for Ramsey, at least he's been 'carrying' the ball forward rather than lots of passing sideways or backwards like some midfielders do.

i know he's everyone's favourite player, but not exactly pulled up any trees when he's started this season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i know he's everyone's favourite player, but not exactly pulled up any trees when he's started this season

Haaland would struggle in this team to pull up trees!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I never want us to drop points.

I want us to fluke a win. Like really obviously fluke it. The board can still fire him then with good conscience.

Yeah, I want to win. But if/when we lose I’ll take it if it means Gerrard goes. 

• Like 2

He changes the wide players / 10s every week and persists with the same midfield. What Sanson and Dendonker must think. I know Buendia was poor against forest but to not get a second shot is a disgrace. Bailey is N Zogbia mark II. SHITE. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Probably Watkins best position.

Ings loves to drop deep so #watkins and Bailey to get runs into box. This is the formation to play, wide forwards, 8s to get into the box and full backs who defend.

We'll be doing lots of direct balls to front three today

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

I have a feeling we are hanging too much hope (for Gerrard's departure) on this game.

It is the easier games that will take him out.

He **** those too though. It's **** up those games that make games like this more important then ought to be.