January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

Noah Okafor I think would be brilliant for us. Mentioned him before but seems to have filled out . He is extremely skilful and rapid.

Edit - Jonathan Bamba not Ikone too who plays from the left. Another jet heeled Forward. Both are excellent in the press too. If we can get Ings offloaded and if Bailey leaves both would be perfect.

Edited by Sulberto21

Just watched second half of Valencia-Mallorca.

Baba as DM for them was excellent at positioning himself and intercepting when they were under pressure. 26 and he's been with him a few seasons so that's the profile of midfielder we need to be looking at hopefully under next manager.

Not the Baba who was at Chelsea for a few seasons btw.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Baba rahman

He's still at chelsea, 7 years out on loan, he's now 28, maybe he's about to come good

They signed him when they were imploding second time under Mourinho. Think he then got injured and lost in their squad, had the usual loans to likes of Reading and bundesliga.

7 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Noah Okafor I think would be brilliant for us. Mentioned him before but seems to have filled out . He is extremely skilful and rapid.

Edit - Jonathan Ikone too who plays from the left. Another jet heeled Forward. Both are excellent in the press too. If we can get Ings offloaded and if Bailey leaves both would be perfect.

Ikone has done nothing really at Fiorentina since he joined them in January

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

So genuine question, who would be a useful pick up from LaLiga?

For a start, shall we take Pau Torres, Chukwueze and Danjuma? 😁

That's a close to 200m euro shopping spree. Pau Torres has been with Villareal for 20 years, he's from the town - most of the European big hitters have tried and failed to prize him from there.

Just now, ccfcman said:

That's a close to 200m euro shopping spree. Pau Torres has been with Villareal for 20 years, he's from the town - most of the European big hitters have tried and failed to prize him from there.

I was joking 

• Like 1

This just got fun. I imagine Emery has joined on the promise he can bring in at least one or two in Jan and then a couple more in the Summer.

3 or 4 of his signings and we’ll be grand. 

January again needs to be about outs as much as ins. Sanson, Nakamba and Guilbert need to be moved on at the very least. I’d also be tempted to listen to offers for McGinn. 

1 hour ago, ccfcman said:

Danjuma I am also sure was pretty awful in Premier League last time around