January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

He has only made 16 starts in 5 seasons at Leverkusen

And most of them last season. He missed a year with a cruciate and before that was just a teenager getting minutes at the end of games with the likes of Havertz, Brandt, Bailey and Diaby ahead of him. The kid still has potential and if he could be signed for a small fee or for free it could allow more money to be spent on upgrading our fullbacks or striker options.

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

We definitely don’t do enough scouting in this region. Albeit it is hard with work permits etc. 

Current banding will make it easier to sign players from Central and South America https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Premier League/Brexit-rules-mean-more-Brazilians-may-be-on-their-way-to-the-Premier-League/2521682

• Thanks 1

We already have Coutinho for the creative player who's not any good anymore role. He's on €470k/w at Real with 20 months left on his contract.

Real might be up for giving him away a la Bale just to get rid but he's not what we need.

3 hours ago, His Name Is Death said:

Let me get this straight... we've got 2 Brazilian and 2 Argentinian internationals already, but somehow the idea of scouting for more Brazilians and Argentinians has passed us by?

Am I getting that right lol?

Man City sign about 3 a season that they have no intention of playing but they can flip for profit after a few years across Europe on loan

Luiz being one of them

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sne said:

We already have Coutinho for the creative player who's not any good anymore role. He's on €470k/w at Real with 20 months left on his contract.

Real might be up for giving him away a la Bale just to get rid but he's not what we need.

Maybe Ozil and Santi Cazorla?

What are they up to these days?

If we sign Eden Hazard the club is finished. Done. It's a retirement club. 

We need Just Stop Oil to intervene because signing all these fossils is worrying for our future 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Indigo said:

We're apparently also interested in a time machine so we can then win the 2015 Premier League.

It’s from a Belgian tabloid with zero substance to it. Ignore and move on. It’s not true. 

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s from a Belgian tabloid with zero substance to it. Ignore and move on. It’s not true. 

I mean I don't think anyone sincerely believes it but it is funny.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

We need Just Stop Oil to intervene because signing all these fossils is worrying for our future 

Maybe Watkins can take inspiration and glue himself to the bench. 

6 minutes ago, messi11 said:

If we sign Eden Hazard the club is finished. Done. It's a retirement club. 

We need a tin of baked beans thrown over Purslow as soon as possible.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

I mean I don't think anyone sincerely believes it but it is funny.

Ha true, just making sure. Don’t want people getting annoyed at transfer fluff. It’s one very bizarre transfer story to invent. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Indigo said:

We're apparently also interested in a time machine so we can then win the 2015 Premier League.

Coutinho 2.0, what's the point of this?  We need to be signing players in the 23-26 age bracket.