January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

23 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Man we need to make a signing. Getting a bit stressed out by our numbers in case we lose some players to injury! Surely we can’t go with what we have until the summer, where the clear out essentially starts all over again with loans returning 

Wednesday tomorrow bro. Keep the faith.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, messi11 said:

Regular bid = Calm, cool collective bid on the 1-10th January. Early in the window.

Panic Bid = anything after the 23rd of Jan to the last day of the window. Panic 

That's the final straw. I'm out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Gordon and Onana not at Everton training apparently....

Onana at a wedding I think. Gordon looks like he’s off. Absolute circus at the minute. And in the last hour moshiri has supposedly put the club up for sale

• Haha 1

I hope Unai shows the wisdom and restraint he's shown so far. We need to keep calm as we'll be devoured if we seem desperate. The market is awful. Strikers below Ollie's level will be offered for double his own transfer-market evaluation. That's not how we get to Europe, and that's the goal, right? Be cool.

giphy.gif

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Probably been said but Leeds in for Mckennie/Ounahi. Two names that have been mentioned on here before. I wonder if our name isn’t in the mix because of Guendouzi? All the talk around Mckennie was him rejecting us but absolutely no way he does that and then goes and signs for Leeds.

Definitely think we’ll get Guendouzi. 

• Like 1