Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

I think if offered on loan Dyche would happily take him on loan and maybe Everton would be able to sign him permanently next summer with his takeover.

I left on 91 minutes so not sure what this big mess up people are referring to.

I actually think he's more effective actually starting games than just coming on for last 10-15 minutes as seems he struggles to get up to the pace as a sub.

We turned down a bid from Everton on Deadline Day

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not sure he could be a starter for the greatest promoted team in English football history. They would prefer a lightweight midfielder from the Dutch 2nd tier who might make a profit

Yes you were right about Trafford. 

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We turned down a bid from Everton on Deadline Day

did we?

blimey, i can see why we did to a point, as we are a little light in the central defensive midfielder area in terms of depth, but if we got an offer in Jan, i would 100% take it tbh.

3 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

He had a lot of time on the ball and had an easy option to pass it off. Somehow managed to get tackled and lose the ball.

An upgrade in Jan would be ideal but will probably be difficult to get rid of him.

IMO Young Timmy will be ahead of him before you know it 

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness to him, he has barely played, he's going to be in a perpetual state of " rustiness "

WD40 here we come.

wd40 truck.jpg

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like he may be on his way out.

Leander Dendoncker would no longer be part of Unai Emery's plans! 🇧🇪

A departure from Aston Villa would be likely but Leander would not want to leave England and would like to stay in the Premier League”

38 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I'd loan him out for 2nd half of season, he's a good PL player and he can prove that. I'd loan him to Everton on Palace or someone similar. His value would be more in a summer market after playing half a season.

Cries in El Ghazi.

• Like 1

Â