Weekends Football 26/28 August

andykeenan

48 minutes ago, useless said:

Bournemouth didn't outplay us, we just couldn't break them down, other than set-pieces they barely created a chance, that actually made the result worse.

This. 

11 minutes ago, sne said:

Gotta love Haaland not being happy about being subbed even thou he's got a hattrick. He's not gonna reach 40 if Pep keeps subbing him.

6 goals in 4 games so far, if he stays fit 40 is easily on the cards.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Superleague six are all in the top 8 already.

Who did you have finishing 9th or 10th?

Early weeks shown they'll still drop plenty of points this season. Also can't work into consistent form over winter this time with world cup disrupting everything.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Football fans summed up in 1 post.

Oh that's clever, well done.

He is a fraud. Still no Champions League without Lionel Messi, still no trophies without lots of money. There are at least 5 better managers than him in the Premier League alone, and yet he is roundly worshipped as some sort of genius.*

Which is football fans summed up in 1 post. Sheep. Enough people said it so it must be true.

• Haha 2

gotta say, Arsenal have a really exciting side these days.

Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Jesus, with party and Xhaka offering bite in the double pivot, defence is competent on the ball also.

Smith-Rowe cant even get in the 11, they also have new signing Vieira on the bench, Tomiyasu on the bench also, who tbh i thought has been a very good signing.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

gotta say, Arsenal have a really exciting side these days.

Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Jesus, with party and Xhaka offering bite in the double pivot, defence is competent on the ball also.

Smith-Rowe cant even get in the 11, they also have new signing Vieira on the bench, Tomiyasu on the bench also, who tbh i thought has been a very good signing.

They're a great side. Good manager too. Many here were laughing at them barely a year ago.

City players must be taking bets with each other to see how many they can come back from. Crazy again. 

Typical, I put Salah as captain in FPL and Haaland as vice as thought Liverpool would comfortably beat Bournemouth. Of course they did and Salah doesn’t score.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

City players must be taking bets with each other to see how many they can come back from. Crazy again. 

Typical, I put Salah as captain in FPL and Haaland as vice as thought Liverpool would comfortably beat Bournemouth. Of course they did and Salah doesn’t score.

Ya, if you saw the result alone, you'd be laughing your tits off at your great decision.

• Like 2

Â