Weekends Football 26/28 August

andykeenan

45 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

gotta say, Arsenal have a really exciting side these days.

Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Jesus, with party and Xhaka offering bite in the double pivot, defence is competent on the ball also.

Smith-Rowe cant even get in the 11, they also have new signing Vieira on the bench, Tomiyasu on the bench also, who tbh i thought has been a very good signing.

I like how the back 4 becomes a back 3 at times with Tierney/Zinchenko offering the width. Polar opposite to the way we play that constantly leaves us exposed .

51 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Oh that's clever, well done.

He is a fraud. Still no Champions League without Lionel Messi, still no trophies without lots of money. There are at least 5 better managers than him in the Premier League alone, and yet he is roundly worshipped as some sort of genius.*

Which is football fans summed up in 1 post. Sheep. Enough people said it so it must be true.

More the personal insults because they weren’t winning at half time. What has the amount of hair on his head got to do with anything? and how is the most successful manager of this era a fraud exactly?

as I said, classic football fan mentality.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

More the personal insults because they weren’t winning at half time. What has the amount of hair on his head got to do with anything? and how is the most successful manager of this era a fraud exactly?

as I said, classic football fan mentality.

He's a **** mardy, ungracious, one-eyed, hypocritical sore loser of a word removed.

Calling him a bald fraud was me being kind.

59 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

gotta say, Arsenal have a really exciting side these days.

Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, Jesus, with party and Xhaka offering bite in the double pivot, defence is competent on the ball also.

Smith-Rowe cant even get in the 11, they also have new signing Vieira on the bench, Tomiyasu on the bench also, who tbh i thought has been a very good signing.

I get irrationally angry just by reading Arsenal players’ names. Good you didn’t mention Arsedale.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

City players must be taking bets with each other to see how many they can come back from. Crazy again. 

Typical, I put Salah as captain in FPL and Haaland as vice as thought Liverpool would comfortably beat Bournemouth. Of course they did and Salah doesn’t score.

Heard Liverpool won 9-0 checked the fantasy football app to see how many point Salah had got. Thinking he must have 2 or 3 goals, maybe 2 or 3 assists. Absolutely nothing 

• Like 1

this season is wacky already.

Looks to me like Bournemouth are the only side from the Champ guaranteed to go down, the other two might, but if they keep playing like they are we could lose 2 Prem teams.

Our form had better improve and quick sharp.

• Like 1

Â