First Team Coaches/Staff

Villa Gaffa

34 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Apparently the assistant manager is "a European Cup Winner" and "knows English Football well". 

Knows Unai very well and understands him well. So surely we can try work that out.

Probably Spanish who played in Premier League and who has won the European Cup. Probably has been managed by Unai at some point hence knowing him well 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Knows Unai very well and understands him well. So surely we can try work that out.

Probably Spanish who played in Premier League and who has won the European Cup. Probably has been managed by Unai at some point hence knowing him well 

Long shot. Thierry Henry?

Is the Unai thread locked because everyone was talking about his future assistants? I hope it's this and I haven't missed something where the deal has fallen through due to work permit issues. 

On the topic of his assistants, I'm quite surprised it won't be his current one, but at the same time, whoever it is sounds like they're going to be someone special.

Exciting times

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Is the Unai thread locked because everyone was talking about his future assistants? I hope it's this and I haven't missed something where the deal has fallen through due to work permit issues. 

On the topic of his assistants, I'm quite surprised it won't be his current one, but at the same time, whoever it is sounds like they're going to be someone special.

Exciting times

Dont, just don't 

I think Cesc Fàbregas has recently talked about wanting to follow in John Terry's path and become a coach, he's still playing at the moment but maybe if offered a role he would be tempted to quit to start a new career.

• Like 1

Â