Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

My Moms best friend has two sons who are freelance steadycam operators. (You will often see them pitchside)

One of them gave me a Sky events pass enableing me to go to any Sky event for free. :D

I only ever used it to watch the Villa and once sat in the Trinity on the same row as the commentary peeps like Tony Gubba.

Ron Wood threw a plectrum into the crowd at a Rolling Stones gig and it hit me on the head.

My auntie and my cousin (not the same person, you sick b@stards) both appeared on Gladiators. My autie suffered whiplash and had to retire from the competition, my cousin was just rubbish.

My said cousin is married to Will Johnson

I was awarded the 'Most skillful player' award at my local football team awards night, aged 8, by Alistar McGowan.

My gran lives down the same road as Guy Whittingham's parents

I've had a dump in both the Nou Camp and the Bernabeu

I saw Jimmy Carr in Tescos, buying chewing gum. He is ugly.

My best mates brother is a personal friend of Terry 'Geezer' Butler. And me and said mate have baby sat for Terry kids.

When I lived in London I rented a car to Jarvis Cocker.

I've got loads of the coincidental ones and some which are risque or too embarrassing. I'm the sort of person who's always in the wrong place wrong time.

Jimmy White's nan used to live in my house.

Me and my housemate were thinking we should open the place up to the public. Stick a few pictures of Jimmy around the place, put up some plaques on the walls stating that Jimmy White may have been in this room etc.

I once set up a "Les Palmer for BBC Sports Personality of the Year" campaign. Made it onto local radio, local papers etc etc

He didn't win.

edit: Mentioned here

My mother's first cousin was a Norwegian ice hockey international.

Another first cousin of my mum's was married to Pat Cash.

My great grandfather helped plant the only tree to grow in the Norwegian northern coastal town of Vardø.

My brother welcomed the King and Queen of Norway when they visited my former school.

I once won a sports quiz competition in Norway biggest tabloid newspaper.

My father is a former Norwegian handball champion.

I'm so proud to be me :)

I appeared on an episode of Angry Britain

One of my mates agreed to go on the show about how a normal person can get so wound up by simple things ..his being football ...and you can see me in the pub enjoying a after match drink at the "The Woburn Arms" or the home of football as the commentator of the show called it

funny thing was they came down and watched us training , I spent the first 10 minutes or so saying what i would like to do to the bird who was doing the sound and camera stuff .... not knowing that my mate was wired up with a microphone and said bird was listening to the whole thing

i once appeared on a late night dating show on ITV2 about a year ago!

i pulled brooke kinsella (was in Eastenders as Kelly, Zoe Slaters best mate) in a london nightclub about 2 years ago!

i was an extra on Dream Team for ten episodes at the end of series 6

i was in the audience for TRL, an MTV show and John Travolta said he liked my hair!

Â