Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

Mark Hughes thought the 9 year old me was a moron. I was getting his autograph in Telford Town Centre (I'm sure it can't be called that now, it's been a while. Thankfully) and he asked, 'who's it for?' 'Me' came the reply. So he asked again abought seven times and my response was always the same. It took my older brother to point out that he was asking my name.

NB He was there with Ian Rush. How the **** did a country the size of Wales get two plyers that good playing up front at the same time and still they didn't qualify for anything? Imagine the current England team with Hughes and Rush up front!

NB He was there with Ian Rush. How the **** did a country the size of Wales get two plyers that good playing up front at the same time and still they didn't qualify for anything? Imagine the current England team with Hughes and Rush up front!

Because the other nine were **** awful? (to be fair, Neville Southall was pretty good as was Kevin Ratcliffe. So it was only the other seven that were **** awful.)

I take your second point though. We would be awesome. Hughes is still the best target man ive ever seen. Rush was a goal machine.

Shaun Teale and his wife, were very good family friends, i used to knock around with his lad, when he played for Weymouth, then he went to Bournemouth and i was in class at school when he signed for villa, chuffed was an understatement, went and visited him and everything!

Apparently my Uncle roadied for Black Sabbath

Played against Giggsy's bother

My missus Aunty is good friends with the Hicks from Liverplop

I am the only coach in SC youth soccer history to win a club and high school state championship in the same season....done it twice.....in the last 3 years ;)

My mate's sister lives with Steve Bruce's daughter, Amy is it? Can't remember.

It is indeed true she shagged Lee Hendrie, she was also shagging Bendtner, not sure if she still is.

Because the other nine were **** awful? (to be fair, Neville Southall was pretty good as was Kevin Ratcliffe. So it was only the other seven that were **** awful.)

I take your second point though. We would be awesome. Hughes is still the best target man ive ever seen. Rush was a goal machine.

Southall was class, Radcliffe was very good. Giggs wasnt even on the scene until late in the Rush/Hughes years. We also had Saunders, who was very good for us.

However, we also had Paul **** Bodin. That tosser.... is the ONLY reason we did not go to USA 94.

Do not try putting your penalty in the top corner when qualification depends on it, just **** make sure.

Still makes me angry.

I fitted the carpet in Andy Sinton's Mom's lounge.

That's what I'M talkin bout!

That's brilliant.

Why thanks...........

In other news - Last week I played 5-a-side football and lining up for the opposition was PJ from Big Brother (the bloke who got gobbled off by Jade Goody).

Can't remember if I've put this one up before but I once was rushing to be sick in the bathroom at this place I was staying in Spain, someone was in there, they came out after I hammered on the door and I vaguely recognised them but had other things on my mind at the time. Turns out it was Jimmy Page.

I know a few lower division players to come from the academies round here, noone really special though :|

One of my mates was asked out by Momo Sissoko :lol: but was already with another Liverpool player at the time (no names ;))

Â