Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

I went to the same school as Daniel Sturridge and was in the same classes as his cousin. Matt Murray also went to the same school as me, though he left before I joined the school I believe.

This practically makes me a superstar.

got his number for me? :winkold: :lol:

:shock: so it was right?

Yep...

This guy is extremely rich and mixes will lots of famous people in London's top clubs.

He's a nice enough guy but dumped baby when he found out he was a footballer... something to do with image i would think.

In other news - Last week I played 5-a-side football and lining up for the opposition was PJ from Big Brother (the bloke who got gobbled off by Jade Goody).

His Mom used to be a teachers aid at my kids primary school, and his sister was in my daughters class.

He was a small heath nobcheese

Can't remember if I've put this one up before but I once was rushing to be sick in the bathroom at this place I was staying in Spain, someone was in there, they came out after I hammered on the door and I vaguely recognised them but had other things on my mind at the time. Turns out it was Jimmy Page.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGTnmd98ALA, then?

Played football for years with Daniel Nardiello for Halesowen & Stourbridge District team and Forrest Falcons (ex Wolves, Man Utd now at Blackpool) and still speak to him now.

Once nutmegged Jermaine Pennant while he was playing for Notts County :D

Anyone listen to Richard Bacon on Radio5 last night? Well the woman he was speaking to in the bar, who was head of broadcast journalism at Nottingham Trent, was the mother of one of the guys I lived with for the past two years.

Claims to fame don't get much more rubbish than that.

Not a claim to fame at all but i just saw Steve Sidwell leaving the bullring with a load of bags heading towards the Villa shop on new street.
Looks like the only way he's going to get into the shirt.

• 5 weeks later...

When I lived in Brighton in the 80's I nearly knocked Gordon Jackson (actor, Mr Hudson in Upstairs, Downstairs and Cowley in The Professionals - sadly no longer with us) off his feet in the street. Don't know if this can be classed as a rubbish claim to fame or I've bumped (literally) into a celebrity.

Jan Molby scored (lobbed!) past me at Kiddy Harriers ground.

I fitted a wheel trim to Wendy Craigs car and gave her directions to Ludlow.

It was a Mondeo.

I once met James DeBello in a very quiet and eerie beach town in Guatemala..Me and the actor

I once got on Fox Soccer Channels live call in show and confused the two hosts with eachother...I called one Nick and the other Jesse, or whatever it is. I also told him that Villa were gonna kick Liverpools ass the next day (as we were unbeaten until Anfield) and he told me I was wrong...

I also got on a Sirius satellite Soccer call in show and basically gave my two sense on Italian football (I find it corrupt)...

My father is Les Mahoney....actor in Hollywood.

My good friend in High School, Dan Ludeman, is guitarist for The Spill Canvas...a relatively popular band in the US...they have toured England before as well..

I own a Villa DWS away kit signed by the team, funny thing out of the 11 (12 if you include MON) players who signed it only 2 remain in the team..Barry and Milner...

I once sat on Barry Bonds lap when I was a child in California, got a picture taken with him...don't know where that is though.

I've shook hands with Bill Clinton, when he was president...I was living in Venezuela and he visited the embassy...

Â