Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

Funny thing is, I always find myself having to Google these things, but on this occasion I actually CBA, so I still don't know who they are.

Cathy Cook? Simon Digby?

Mods - can I have my avatar slogan changed from "Run, fat boy, run" to "Had to Google it", please?

How can you not know Cathy Cook, Mooney? And you an athlete!

• 3 weeks later...

Technically not my claim to fame but just the other week I found out that the stepdad of one of my work colleagues played Elvis in the waxwork droids episode of Red Dwarf, singing the

while he was at it. Oh and I also served Faye Tozer from Steps a few weeks ago.

• 8 months later...

My bro who worked at vodafone, once sold a re conditioned iphone to Guillaume Balague.....the cheapskate didnt want to pay the extra for a new one

This is fact ! No ?

My bro who worked at vodafone, once sold a re conditioned iphone to Guillaume Balague.....the cheapskate didnt want to pay the extra for a new one

This is fact ! No ?

this thread is so old i can't remember how many of my crap ones I've already done

I once went to a party that Frank Bough and Ulrika Johnson were at ... My girlfriend (at that time) dads brother being married to Kathy Taylor of ex Athletics and GMTV fame

I once sat next to David Cameron on a flight to Turkey ( during the Georgia conflict .. i was in shorts and T-shirt and he looked at me like i really shouldn't be sitting in row 1 .. he proceeded to remove his tie and shoes during the flight and watched Kung Fu Panda whilst enjoying a class of red .. should also report that when the plane hit possibly the worst turbulence I've ever experienced and half the plane screamed , he was calm personified

also sat kinda near (same row) to Michael Winner and Gabby Yorath on flights .. she doesn't look all that first thing in the morning after a 12 hour flight even with the flat bed

Margaret Thatcher told my lad off when he was about 3 years old .. went to Graham Hicks testimonial at Weybridge and Thatcher is a great supporter of Hick so came along ... she was on the table next to me during the dinner and then when Hick did his thank you speech my lad started talking ..Thatch put her fingers to her lips and did the Shhhhh noise ... got a photo of her with him somewhere , sadly the camera battery rang out so could only get 1 shot and missed the bits where she was talking to him and being like a dotting Gran

I scored a goal at Highbury once in football match ..Tony Adams and Ray Parlour happened to be watching and applauded it

oh and i lived in the same road as Ian Morris , he who wrote The Inbetweeners

Do I win ?? or shall I pull out the heavy artillery in the rubbish steaks :-)

I said hello to Lee Hendrie whilst he was in his mates BMW outside VP before the match against man City last Sun.

we saw him once by the lights at the underpass as i was turning into the road where the Aston leisure centre car park is ..it was about ten to 3 or something and i shouted out "oi Hendrie , your late"

he laughed , as did we .. still not sure why really thinking about it

Â