Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Absolutely **** distraught if this is a bad one. Just giving up on anything ever coming good for Villa. 

I’m pretty confident that Chambers and Mings will be a very solid pairing in his absence, but yes this does seem to happen to us rather a lot, doesn’t it?

Edited by His Name Is Death

6 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Took him the best part of 9 years to learn after 4 coaches had basically said it was essential. 

Meanwhile, only took him 6 months to learn how to effectively compress a 7 iron strike off an uphill lie. 

Honestly how do you know this?

55 minutes ago, WHY said:

Looked like he was in a lot pain when he went off. Hopefully it’s not too bad but fear the worst judging by his reaction. 

But he walked off unassisted.  I can't believe that if the medical staff were that worried that they would have let him stand up and walk off rather than either using a stretcher or having someone support his weight whilst limping / hopping off.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, allani said:

But he walked off unassisted.  I can't believe that if the medical staff were that worried that they would have let him stand up and walk off rather than either using a stretcher or having someone support his weight whilst limping / hopping off.  Fingers crossed.

Tbf I've seen players walk off and then still spend a lot of time out.

I guess at this point it's just a question of how serious. Because undoubtedly the club are going to be worried if it's anymore than a couple of weeks (and it almost certainly will be), whereas with the kind of area that's affected I'd take two months now if you offered it to me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, allani said:

From where I was sitting it looked like both physios were helping him off. 

Â