Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

5 hours ago, penguin said:

Oh FFS didn't even realise it was a suspected bad one.

New Villa signings and huge injury lay-offs within a few months: Amavi & Wesley immediately spring to mind, sure there is more. 

Really hope its a false alarm the guy looks the business.

Nilis, Laursen, Okore, Amavi, Wesley, Sanson…..

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Conor coady would have bene perfect 

My understanding is Wolves have let him go due to wanting to move to a back 4, Coady is dire in a 4 he's a completely different player in a 5. Wouldn't fit our back 4 at all.

Oh f#@k off. I thought it was a precautionary sub and just seen that it might be something season ending.  How does this always happen. Way to take the shine off the day if it is months out :(.

Just hope that it's not as bad as its being suggested

10 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Don't think it's a false alarm. Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but it looks like he's on crutches now. Has definitely torn something.

Is there a photo of this? 

Think it's quite likely he'll be out for a while but that Twitter rando claiming to know someone at the club and that he'll be out for the season is clearly BS. Doubt even the club know yet until he's had the scan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Think it's quite likely he'll be out for a while but that Twitter rando claiming to know someone at the club and that he'll be out for the season is clearly BS. Doubt even the club know yet until he's had the scan.

Exactly. Villa, even with their cash, don't have access to 24hr scans and a hospital on call. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Doesnt look like a man that's about to be told his season is over. Crutches almost certainly precautionary pending results of a scan.

I'm clinging to the positives.

Yep you also put players in a boot or knee brace if they've done their ankle or knee. Just common precautionary measure until the scan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

tbh, I would be surprised if they didn't. 

So would I. Kind of be surprised if they don't even own one to be honest. The amount they spend on players vs the cost of an MRI machine to quickly detect severity of injuries is almost insignificant. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

He's on crutches so not great either way 

Perhaps a precaution before the scan. Not put any excess weight on it. 

We'll soon find out! 

• Like 1

Â