Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m generalising now but Brazilian Centre halves always seem very good but a bit crazy/erratic. I reckon he’ll be solid but have some infuriating moment! 

Looking forward to seeing him play.  

Thiago Silva could be the least erratic CB on the planet.

• Like 1

I can’t keep up with Villa any more. I’ve barely had time to even read this thread let alone watch his YT highlights! I love how we do business though, quietly and efficiently. 

Welcome Diego! I know F all about you but I hope you’re good 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Lots of lovely salty barcode fans on twitter! Love it 😍 

to be fair, there are a few on the Newcastle fan forum, saying what excellent business we have done this summer so far/so early (couts, kamara, carlos)

Edited by MaVilla

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

to be fair, there are a few on the Newcastle fan forum, saying what excellent business we have done this summer so far/so early (couts, kamara, carlos)

Yeah, there are good and bad in all fanbases (except Leeds and The Scum) I’ve got a mate from the north east who’s a NUFC fan and he loves the Villa too.

Don’t know much about the guy but going on social media forums and seeing what the Sevilla fans are saying makes me feel good about this deal.  

They are disappointed such a low fee, that somebody so good goes to a 14th placed team and he should’ve been one of the last players they sell.  

Love hearing those comments!

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

What's the deal with work permits now? Does it still go on international caps? 

each league has a weighting, depending on that weighting it changes the requirements.

I think in a top league like spain, its basically just playing a good amount of games for the first team.

Cant be just caps, as Carlos doesnt have many Brazil caps.

'But you will still finish 14th'

'You guys are going to get bankrupt'

'Why are they not investigating you guys'

'They only came for the money'

'You only got him because nobody else wanted him'

Just some messages I got from colleagues, friends and family lol.

• Like 4

Â