Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

It's a wonderful thing to watch.

**** moron.

Wonder if he'll lie and say this is another good performance like he did after Germany.

I hope Jack is enjoying himself on the bench.

Just remember Phillips got his first cap before Jack, and that was before he touch a premier League standard football. This is the same Phillips who was injured for the last few months or so and contributed **** all to Leeds this season, and got straight back to this England team.

GS is the biggest **** footballing moron 

And Kane the biggest diver in world football right now, that was **** embarrassing 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Do not start that again. USA, Iran and Wales. It is guaranteed.

Italy 2nd team who haven't even qualified and Hungary we should be beating. Wales and USA, we will do well to win those games.

I distinctly remember there being murmurings that we will play so much better because loads of the England squad play together domestically for the same clubs…

Yet here we are… about to be beaten by the mighty Hungary for the second time in a week and without a win in four…

Im actually quite happy that our players aren’t involved in this shitshow…

Just now, DJ_Villain said:

I distinctly remember there being murmurings that we will play so much better because loads of the England squad play together domestically for the same clubs…

Yet here we are… about to be beaten by the mighty Hungary for the second time in a week and without a win in four…

Im actually quite happy that our players aren’t involved in this shitshow…

And the FA wants to rig the fixture league to help. Good luck getting out ot the group stage at this rate.

Â