Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Well done Gareth. 10 - 20 minutes too late as always. All momentum has evaporated. As always.

**** me. You are gutless. Gutless. Have a pair of bollocks and just make a sub!!!!!

Literally a minute ago you were so certain he wasn't going to make a change at all :D 

Pivoted seamlessly into another angry rant

4 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

If it wasn’t for a period where we got quite a few penalties - we’d have lost and drawn a fair few more games.

Wouldn’t surprise me for Kane to get the usual late penalty and paper over all the cracks.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

I'm sure Southgate will find yet more excuses for tonight's performance. It's one of his only skills. 

"Well the air pressure changed after 5 minutes and the players hadn't taken their antihistamine in time to compensate"

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Literally a minute ago you were so certain he wasn't going to make a change at all :D 

Pivoted seamlessly into another angry rant

When have you ever seen Southgate make a pro active sub? That wasn't like for like and on the hour.

And Saka for injury doesn't count.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

England again having a poorer record without Mings in the side. Some players are a lucky talisman for a side.

I don't think there's anything about luck in it. He's simply a better footballer than Harry Maguire. I maintain it sent an absolutely dogshit message when Mings started the tournament, played really well, then got dropped anyway as soon as the fridge was available.

Doesn't matter what you do, Southgate has his favourites and they will play.

• Like 2

Â