Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Will Southgate ever let this team take the handbrake off. I will even be happy with a loss if we start playing attacking football

I said a while back I'm sure the media have been silenced on being negative because of how they treated previous managers. It'll have to come soon though, this is horrible football, he really is a bad manager/coach.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Will Southgate ever let this team take the handbrake off. I will even be happy with a loss if we start playing attacking football

I said a while back I'm sure the media have been silenced on being negative because of how they treated previous managers. It'll have to come soon though, this is horrible football, he really is a bad manager/coach.

No

My lad had a match tonight and I just got back. The wife is watching some DIY SOS type program. I’m not even gonna ask to turn it over for England. I know it’ll be shit.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

My lad had a match tonight and I just got back. The wife is watching some DIY SOS type program. I’m not even gonna ask to turn it over for England. I know it’ll be shit.

I’m running errands instead. The past me would never miss England v Germany but what’s the point when we don’t even try to play football. 

Just now, Genie said:

It's actually absolute quality, Southgate has got us attacking at every opportunity, should be 5 up

:trollface:

• Haha 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

We actually have players now capable of popping the ball about like Germany. We have those calibre and style of players now.

We just have an absolute turd in charge. So **** depressing 

Part of me hopes England get absolutely humiliated in the world cup, it's the only way we get rid of him

Â