Rennes a July 30th 18:00 CET

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Maybe it’s just my shitty stream but I am falling asleep watching this crap.

We are so dire and dull to watch, no entertainment factor at all.

Doesn’t help with the manager constantly sidelining our most effective player (Buendia) and ditching talents like Traore…

Nothing to be excited about…

Buendia played yesterday against Fulham

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Coutinho is just in the way.

He's like a shit Grealish. Puts himself into every play but breaks it down half the time.

Buck up. 

We've got 3 CMs who can't really contribute to attacks. The full backs need to be pushed right up when Coutinho is in the pockets and they never are. It's just not a very attacking team.

Just now, Jas10 said:

Maybe it’s just my shitty stream but I am falling asleep watching this crap.

We are so dire and dull to watch, no entertainment factor at all.

Doesn’t help with the manager constantly sidelining our most effective player (Buendia) and ditching talents like Traore…

Nothing to be excited about…

I am on a train on a fairly long journey and was hoping the excitement would make the time go faster  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I love Coutinho and I'm glad we've signed him but I don't think he's too effective in this system. Especially as the expense of Buendia.

I was absolutely **** stoked when we brought him in on loan, but seeing how he did over the course of the half a season, and how it's marginalised our record signing, I wouldn't have made it permanent. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

prob not a popular opinion, but Konsa, Cash, McGinn and Watkins cant play a possession style, they have their strengths, but composure and intricate passing ability arent two of them.

completely agree with this. 

8 minutes ago, av1 said:

Nobody will be able to convince me that Coutinho/Watkins is a better duo than Buendia/Ings. 

Yes

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

kamara can play CB, and did so for Marseille at times, Kamara is actually a midfielder converted from a CB.

So? We already have 5 CB's at the club. We signed him to play as a 6. That was the hole in our team. Instead of trying different systems and combinations with him in his primary position we've stuck him at the back in our final warmup game.

Â