Sven Botman

Delphinho123

Even the link itself is vague. Monitoring a situation is one thing, outright sitting right and seeing if another club makes the deal happen first is just weird.

Especially for our lot who have made a big deal about being seen to go toe to toe with Arsenal (Buendia, ESR), Tottenham (Bentancur), Atleti (Kamara, Cash) and ensuring our negotiation wins Vs Barca (Coutinho £17m) have been publicised.

For us then to then sit back and sit tight and see how AC Milan do doesn't sound right to me. We do a lot of things quietly and behind the scenes. But when it suits us to show we're up against a top side, we've been more maleable into showing our hand.

4 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Possibly the best CB on the market at the moment that would be in the "dream/unbelievable" category. 

AC should wrap this one up though, unfortunately.

Atletico just gave you the side eye...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I know it’s unlikely but I think we operate at such a high level when it comes to transfers that nothing surprises me anymore. Digne, Coutinho, Kamara…

Why can’t we get Botman?

Exactly, there is no way Coutinho will sign for us.  Digne is going to Chelsea unfortunately. Kamara has many champions league clubs after him. 

Let’s do the Botman! 

This wouldn’t top Kamara, but it’s on the same level. I thought we’d be more likely to go in for de Vrij than Botman, but if he joined it probably means Mings is off. 

3 minutes ago, Awol said:

This wouldn’t top Kamara, but it’s on the same level. I thought we’d be more likely to go in for de Vrij than Botman, but if he joined it probably means Mings is off. 

Mings ain’t leaving. Konsa is out and that leaves Chambers and Hause - that’s a huge gulf in quality right there.  

Â