Sven Botman

Delphinho123

When we were linked with Coutinho I said no way you're having a laugh and then he signed.

When we were linked with Digne I said surely not? and then he signed.

When we were linked with Bouba I said we don't have champions league football so no way, he signed today.

Nothing is off the table for me at this point with this club, next thing you know we'll probably have Lewandowski rock up within the next few weeks lol.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Nothing is off the table for me at this point with this club, next thing you know we'll probably have Lewandowski rock up within the next few weeks lol.

Ha...then I'll really start to believe. 

I guess we'd still find a way to make him crap though. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Ha...then I'll really start to believe. 

I guess we'd still find a way to make him crap though. 

The scenes on here or socials when he only manages 7 goals in his first season for us 😅

6 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I'll admit it.... Never even heard of him or have any idea what the fuss is all abot

He is the highest rated young defender in Europe. He has been wanted by Maldini all season and that guy knows about defending

He hasnt got a Dutch call up yet which is surprising since they usually give debuts very early

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Does it? Surely would be Mings and Botman with chambers and Konsa as cover?

He has too much potential to be challenging for a starting spot. He would need to be a starter.  I am not adverse to us playing 2 leftfooted centrebacks but i do not think that would be Gerrards plan. 

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Mannn to have Olof and Martin back as our CB pairing in this side. Holy cow. 

It would be the oldest partnership in the league 😉

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 4

Â