Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I give up Dem. This entire conversation started with me saying Lingard was a bad signing because of his huge wages and your response was to point out that we did that with Ross McCormack. I'm not sure how that's meant to counter my point.

The converstaion moved on from mccormack as it was off subject. I moved it back to the discussion on lingard your original point and said lets see who is right at end of season if he does well or fails like you think Then you started talking about mccormack again!

Hope that clears up your confusion 😃

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The converstaion moved on from mccormack as it was off subject. I moved it back to the discussion on lingard your original point and said lets see who is right at end of season if he does well or fails like you think Then you started talking about mccormack again!

Hope that clears up your confusion 😃

It really doesn't. I still don't understand what McCormack had to do with anything.

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Now looking like they are getting William Carvalho. Still only 30 .if Cooper can make this team gell then they will stay up easily.

And Cooper has history of getting a team playing better very quickly.

It's going to be very interesting to see if he can continue this trend with the mix of players they are assembling. Cooper obviously doesn't fancy Davies and I can see why tbh.

If he can keep them up his stock as a manager will be high, hopefully we won't be in the market for one....

I've always thought William Carvalho moved far too slowly for this league which is why noone went near him till now.

Be an interesting signing though and certainly ambitious one if he was to adjust to the level he plays at.

21 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

I've always thought William Carvalho moved far too slowly for this league which is why noone went near him till now.

Be an interesting signing though and certainly ambitious one if he was to adjust to the level he plays at.

It's the only reason he's never moved to a top side IMO. I'm biased as he's my kinda player, but on the ball he is superb. So composed and so good at finding those balls through the lines.

Saw someone say on Twitter that he'd be a Ballon d'Or contender if he wasn't so slow, they also said his decision making can be slow which leads to errors.

19 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Saw someone say on Twitter that he'd be a Ballon d'Or contender if he wasn't so slow, they also said his decision making can be slow which leads to errors.

Sounds like Carlos Sanchez adapting to Premier League😂

• Like 1

Â