Midweek Football 16/19 May

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

The nearest teams to where I live now are Brackley Town, Northampton Town & MK Dons. Each of them, in their divisions, finished one place short of automatic promotion & have blown it in play-off semi-finals. And Villa will probably miss out on a top 10 finish. Is it all my fault??

Yes.

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

The nearest teams to where I live now are Brackley Town, Northampton Town & MK Dons. Each of them, in their divisions, finished one place short of automatic promotion & have blown it in play-off semi-finals. And Villa will probably miss out on a top 10 finish. Is it all my fault??

fair play to those teams, thats impressive! I always thought that whole swathes of that part of the country were a bit of a footballing wasteland, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire etc. but yes it is probably your fault lol :P

2 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

nice finish by Aribo, could be our player this summer, who knows

Champions League group stages of they win tonight. Would imagine they'd want to give that a run. Money talks but they'd have found their way to the CL the hard way, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

nice finish by Aribo, could be our player this summer, who knows

Champions League group stages of they win tonight. Would imagine they'd want to give that a run. Money talks but they'd have found their way to the CL the hard way, 

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Ref leaning towards Rangers slightly overall. The half tackle looked like a pen but the handball deffo wasn't. 

Neither are pens.  The first one has contact but nowhere near enough to impede the guy - cracking dive though.

4 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

fair play to those teams, thats impressive! I always thought that whole swathes of that part of the country were a bit of a footballing wasteland, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire etc. but yes it is probably your fault lol :P

Rugby & motorsport are dominant. At least they are preferable to golf.

• Like 1

Â