Match Thread: Burnley v Villa

limpid

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, daggy_333 said:

2-0 up and you are still hilariously negative. 

Stop waffling - note the other comments about that defending from konsa it was awful and we were lucky as they could have been 2-1

Edited by Demitri_C

This game isn't over. That we're 2 up is probably a symptom of Burnley's problems this season. We don't particularly deserve to be but I'll take it. If they get 1 I could see them getting 2. We're still loose at the back but 3 would probably be it done.

• Like 1

That McGinn long range effort is exactly why I don't rate him. He is under no pressure, lot of time, miles from goal, we are 2 up, so he should be looking to keep possession and take the sting out of Burnley. But he goes for almost impossible long range effort. His game management and decision making is lacking.

• Like 1

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

What's happened to Ezri Konsa?!

He's turned into Jose Angel Crespo.

He’s so bad. Never seen such a dramatic turnaround in quality. Against any half decent team we’d have been punished for all of these mistakes. 

• Like 1

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

What's happened to Ezri Konsa?!

He's turned into Jose Angel Crespo.

Ming's was rightly furious. He did so well too and then made an instant mess of it in a way he just never would have at the start of last season and end of the season before. I just don't get it. It's not like it's bad form it's just mental positioning and decision making that weren't parts of his game before.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Stop waffling - note the other comments about that defending from konsa it was awful and we were lucky

Just an observation. Yes you weren't the only one commenting on Konsa but not everyone else has been moaning about practically everything in the first half. Anyway, apologies for the comment, just found it amusing.

Just now, daggy_333 said:

Just an observation. Yes you weren't the only one commenting on Konsa but not everyone else has been moaning about practically everything in the first half. Anyway, apologies for the comment, just found it amusing.

No worries mate 👍