Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Once again we are finding it extremely difficult to get hold of the ball and when we do can't keep it for more than 2 or max 3 passes before we lose it. 

So we get dominated by opposition possession. 

Not sure how a group of expensive international footballers can't just pass and move, play in triangles for a bit to keep hold of the ball. 

• Like 2

just watching man utd today, they have so much work to do, firstly we need to aim to be in a similar position in the table as them and improve. Just need to hit ground running from August this year really, i hate the inconsistency of our team which has been a feature of our team for so many years

Just now, sidcow said:

Once again we are finding it extremely difficult to get hold of the ball and when we do can't keep it for more than 2 or max 3 passes before we lose it. 

So we get dominated by opposition possession. 

Not sure how a group of expensive international footballers can't just pass and move, play in triangles for a bit to keep hold of the ball. 

they really should. coaches shouldn't even have to teach them this it's so fundamental.

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

just watching man utd today, they have so much work to do, firstly we need to aim to be in a similar position in the table as them and improve. Just need to hit ground running from August this year really, i hate the inconsistency of our team which has been a feature of our team for so many years

I agree.  I'd take finishing 10th if we were putting in consistent displays.  Inconsistency that we are seeing suggests there's a big disconnect between the players and coaches

• Like 1