Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Just now, weedman said:

Bailey should do better but that wasn't a sitter, it was fizzed into him and bounced right before he struck it. It was a difficult chance 

yeah hardly an easy shot, but should probably have gotten that one on target from that distance

not sure why but the midfield just dosent inspire that much confidence in me. Coutinho and Ramsey are good but always feel we get overrun. Starting to think that getting rid of Douglas Luiz and investing the money properly in midfield isnt the worst idea tbh. equally wouldnt mind him sticking around but just think we need some proper defensive nous or size in that slot

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Lovely work by Watkins. Bailey should've done much better. Thought his positioning was a bit weird too rather than attacking the 6 yard box - found space though and Watkins did well to find him under pressure. Awful strike 

Agree. Surprised people thought Watkins pass was poor. Did well to pick out a rather static Bailey I thought. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Gotta stop missing these chances.

Think I've Been watching too much Liverpool, this football looks League 1 standard.

It's dire.

• Like 1