Weekends Football 18/20 March

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Wasn't even a foul IMO.

Yep. Jimenez never shows his studs, never raises his boot, never lunges, never even breaks stride... There is literally no action that could be deemed an offence, let alone a yellow card. 

If there is any foul in that collision it is Meslier “protecting himself” by making sure his right elbow hammers Jimenez in the stomach.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Mantis said:

All the media are de facto Leeds fans. Newcastle too. Dunno why they love them but they do.

The commentators were quite sickening at the end. 

Waxing lyrical again about them as if Bielsa was still there.  Totally ignoring that without the sending off they probably would have ended up 4 or 5 nil down. 

• Like 2

FFS

was 2-0 to Wolves last I looked, now they've lost.

**** useless Custard Bowl Nobbers.

Bet they play like world-beaters against us (again) but let shitty Leeds mash them, absolute clunge scabs.

25 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Although the red card was ridiculous, that defending from Wolves for both the 2nd and 3rd goals wasn’t even League Two standard.

Unbelievably bad. Wolves kept falling over themselves in their own box, unable to clear the ball. This should put an end to the narrative about Wolves ”solid defence”.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I hope Wolves are as shite as they were tonight when we play them. Jeez they were poor. 

They actually haven't been in that great form for a while. Lost to West Ham meekly like we did and then Palace comfortably turned them over at home.

They were pretty lucky Watford at home got put in to give them a convincing win and then they beat Everton away like we did.

We've just got to prove they're not 10 points better than us so hopefully a point v Arsenal and then go there and win and then gap is 6 points with a game in hand which is more realistic reflection of the season.

45 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Not sure if we're "hated" as such, but we're certainly not exactly liked.

Isn't Gary Neville always enthusing about VP night games? I'm sure that Friday game v Everton early on in 19/20 season he couldn't stop saying how amazing the atmosphere was (and it was brilliant).

There's the odd pundit that dosen't like us but generally we get an o.k deal from them, even more so since Gerrard came.

30 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Didnt see it live, watching the highlights. But was that the refs decision to send him off, or lino/VAR? Very harsh red, challenge looks like a 50 50 to me.

Probably appeal against that decision, and win it so he can play and score  against us. 

• Like 1

A lot of Wolves fans don't like Raul in the team these days, seems he hasn't been anywhere near the same player since returning from his injury, I thought you could kind of see that in last night's game, and not just because he missed a few chances, you could tell in general play that he wasn't the player he was. Not sure him being out for the game against us will be the big positive that some might imagine it to be.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Isn't Gary Neville always enthusing about VP night games? I'm sure that Friday game v Everton early on in 19/20 season he couldn't stop saying how amazing the atmosphere was (and it was brilliant).

There's the odd pundit that dosen't like us but generally we get an o.k deal from them, even more so since Gerrard came.

Gary Neville who probably never lost at Villa Park. I wouldn't consider any of his opinions valid

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Â