Weekends Football 18/20 March

andykeenan

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Dan James always wears the expression of someone who has just woken up in a strange house.

He always has that "I can't believe I've missed that" or "shit I can't believe I've messed that up" expression.

Except he's constantly missing chances and breaking down attacks so I'm not sure why he's so shocked.

I think it's very deliberate.

12 hours ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

Yep. Jimenez never shows his studs, never raises his boot, never lunges, never even breaks stride... There is literally no action that could be deemed an offence, let alone a yellow card. 

If there is any foul in that collision it is Meslier “protecting himself” by making sure his right elbow hammers Jimenez in the stomach.

Meslier is a rat

I know it's not the league, but Everton are showing no signs of finding some form. Brentford have got a couple of wins, Watford are probably gone but fighting, Burnley look shite but have experience, Leeds are going to be ok. Everton are proper **** and Lampard may never work again.

PSG meltdown MK 2 incoming. 3-0 loss against Monaco

They'll win the league at a canter but this season has been a monumental failure considering the investments they made. You love to see it.

Leonardo surely must be sacked. He's over and over mismanaged the French players and amazing youth academy in favor of the south American star names and it's been a costly failure year after year. 

They could/should have had a absolutely fantastic team built from academy players spiced up with a few star additions. Instead they have a elephant cemetery of ageing galacticos who don't care one bit about the club.

Obviously the owners are pushing for names to help with the sportswash but Leonardo must still take the blame.

• Like 1

Not a stellar record for Lampard when you summarize his 10 first games at Everton. 4 wins and 6 losses all competitions.

2 of those wins coming in the FA cup which they are now out of.

It's really **** annoying how Everton stumble to this stage of the competition putting up a nothing performance whereas we go out on the third round. 

F me Joe Cole is every where atm. The Europa League Qtr final, us yesterday and on again this afternoon.

Edited by jim

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's really **** annoying how Everton stumble to this stage of the competition putting up a nothing performance whereas we go out on the third round. 

We get shit draws every year though 

Â