Weekends Football 25/26 February

andykeenan

Bit wild in the womens game to not have a player on the back post given the height difference to the goals - second corner in a row that went back post and the second goes straight in in the Manchester derby. In Sunday League if the keeper and back line are short you alllllllways put it up and on them, you have to do something to combat your weaknesses.

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Bit wild in the womens game to not have a player on the back post given the height difference to the goals - second corner in a row that went back post and the second goes straight in in the Manchester derby. In Sunday League if the keeper and back line are short you alllllllways put it up and on them, you have to do something to combat your weaknesses.

Always stand 2/3rd to of the way towards the back post as the keeper too... Its faster to run forwards than back

17 hours ago, MaVilla said:

wow, i just saw the Rodri "non hand ball".

I cant believe that wasnt a penalty......"not deliberate?".......LOL wtf.

That was a shocking decision, seriously, those are the type of decisions that call VAR impartiality in to question.

The worst thing is Rodri could not believe it wasn't a penalty. His reaction was a giveaway and then he just smashed the ball away in anger

Seville Derby in a couple minutes, not often that both clubs are right near the top of the table like they are this season.

Would be sweet if Betis could win this and put some space between them and the CL-chasing clubs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Declan Rice has an amazing ability to find a pass to a teammate under pressure from any angle even falling down or off balance he toes it somehow to a West Ham shirt.

Incredible player.

Except last week when he knocked it to Willock who scored 😉

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not saying the League Cup final isn't a big draw, but the power of the Premier league is pretty clear when a mate who lives in Switzerland texts asking why Chelsea's game has been postponed today.

I genuinely didn't even put two and two together when I was looking at my FPL team and wondering why Liverpool had the week off.

Good to see someone else looking to take home the annual Man City Cup. 

• Like 1

Gary Neville giving Liverpools strikers the big build up - they won't miss the chances Chelsea's strikers already have - that'll be the difference - all that stuff.

Mane heads 18 yards wide from 10 yards out - not a dickie bird from Red Nev.

Â