Weekends Football 25/26 February

andykeenan

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I agree, I said it last season that it was only a matter of time.  Bielsa isn’t a good coach as there is more to football than just attacking.  Great to watch as a neutral but like I said last season I’d never want him as our manager.

To be fair to him I think their owners haven't invested anywhere near enough, this team is about right for where they are in the league, it's not a good group of players

The funny thing is the Leeds fans that were convinced they'd shoot up the PL based on Bielsa alone, they bought in to the hype, maybe the owners did too, I don't think the players do anymore 

They need a good £150-200m investment to get top half

Ridiculous all round, Lloris trying to make up for bad kick by trying to dive and grab the ball with his hand, which would be a red card. Then Dallas refusing to shoot at an open goal.

And disgraceful play by Rodrigo there, just ran up and booted Kane in the knee with no attempt to play the ball. Should be a red imo 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, andym said:

And disgraceful play by Rodrigo there, just ran up and booted Kane in the knee with no attempt to play the ball. Should be a red imo 

"clear frustration" 

He just booted him across the knee not even attempting to play the ball, not sure if a red would be harsh or something I'd completely agree with  but it wasn't a tackle it was a kick 

6 minutes ago, andym said:

Ridiculous all round, Lloris trying to make up for bad kick by trying to dive and grab the ball with his hand, which would be a red card. Then Dallas refusing to shoot at an open goal.

Any other player I would be outraged but Kane is a danger to other players so **** him 

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

Pirlo didn't play him much either. Allegri prefers Bernardeschi which is strange 

Pirlo had no idea how to use him. Tried him in a bunch of positions. Fwiw Pirlo didn't really have a clue how to use most of his players :D 

4 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Still crazy to me that Man City spent 100m on Grealish but didn't sign Kane. He didn't start the season and has his injury issues but the guy is different class. Thank goodness they didn't. 

Will still be available in summer but feels now like Man. City will just sign Haaland.

I think if Poch goes to Man. United he'll go there. Feels like a Man. United signing and they really need a CF given two of them are 35 years old + and Greenwood not an option anymore.

Â